Office Reopening Announcement
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) and the (CDC). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, childrens toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
- Once you arrive in the parking lot we ask that call us from the car to check in for your scheduled appointment. At that time we will let you know if your operatory room is open and it is okay for you to come up to the office.
- Anyone that does not have a scheduled appointment will be asked to wait in their car.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. We will be communicating soon when the practice will reopen.
Dr. Henderson A. Johnson D.D.S & Staff
Welcome to H.A. Johnson DDS Family Practice
Our practice, welcomes you to our Family Dentistry Home
Page. Our goal is to provide you with the most current
information available concerning your oral hygiene and the
presentation of your most important asset--your smile!
We provide both routine and specialized oral care -- always in a
friendly and comfortable environment! Rest assured that in our
practice, nothing is more important than the health and safety of
our patients and employees. We use stringent infection control
protocols, products, and procedures as mandated by the OSHA
We follow infection control protocol beyond the standard OSHA
requirements in order to insure your absolute safety. Our modern
equipment has been specifically designed to aid in this process.
For each patient, all dental instruments and hand pieces are
heat sterilized. Countertops are chemically disinfected and
where applicable, disposable barriers are used.
Dental health care insurance is intended to cover some, but not all, of the cost of dental treatment. Dr. Johnson is a preferred provider for many insurance companies. Please bring in your plan information with you and we will be glad to submit the insurance for you. We can submit insurance electronically to most companies.
If you have questions regarding your coverage, please ask our financial manager, who will be happy to work with you to find the answer.